Escapade Pedal Boat for 2 and 3 People by Nauticraft
FREE GIFT! Order this rod today and get a free [Rod Holder] with your purchase.
Oversized Item: Due to size and weight, this item requires a $1500 shipping fee.
DESCRIPTION- ESCAPADE PEDAL BOAT
This pedal powered vessel, with its sleek design, is suitable for use in harbors, bays, ocean inlets and lakes. It is also used for transportation to an offshore yacht or island home. The boat’s efficient Nauticraft designed single pedal drive system turns a 15″ propeller, making movement through water feel effortless, reaching speeds up to 4 mph. A spade type rudder provides easy and effective turning capability, controlled by side mounted steering handles. The sailboat type hull positions the operator down inside the cockpit. Features a dry shelf up front for items you don’t want to get wet and a stretch cord retaining system around the front perimeter of the cockpit keeps life jackets, towels, emergency paddle and even a beverage safely tucked away. A rear bench seat fits 1 to 2 people with a molded-in storage compartment beneath the seat cushion. Guiness World Record holder for the English Channel Crossing in May of 2002.
- Two/three person accommodation: one pedaler and one adult or two children passengers
- Molded-in transom swim platform: easy re-boarding from water
- Ballast filled keel: stability in rough waters
- Windshield and arch: provides aerodynamics and repels high waves
- Built-in manual bilge pump: easy rain water removal
- Stretch cord retainers: holds/retains towels, life jackets, water bottles, etc.
- Add-On Options: Bimini top, mooring/cockpit cover, trailering cover, storage cradle, custom trailer
- Available seat cushion/Bimini colors: turquoise
|Weight Capacity||525 lbs. persons and gear|
|Hull Construction||Rotomolded polyethylene|
|Drive Unit (1)||Quadritwist drive belt|
|Propulsion||15″ two-blade propellor|
|Speed Potential||3.5 – 4 mph.|
Model Types. Please Choose Between these two:
ESCAPADE HIGH WINDSHIELD/ARCH
The High Windshield/Arch model is designed to deflect winds and spray in the off season or on cooler days. The windshield, made of a high impact polycarbonate material, protects the pedaler on cold weather excursions. On warm days, the windshield can be easily removed to allow cooling breezes to flow through the cockpit.
ESCAPADE LOW WINDSHIELD
The Low Windshield Escapade provides all of the features of the High Windshield model but gives a “top down” feeling of open air pedaling.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 2 to 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If financing is used (Klarna, Quadpay)
If any form of financing was used for the purchase of the item(s), the item will typically take between 4 to 9 business days to ship from the manufacturer's warehouse.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order (unless Klarna or Quadpay are used). We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations and refunds:
All returns are for free (EXCEPT FOR "BOATING AND MARINE" ITEMS). If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the person who made the purchase (the credit card holder). For refunds, we make a wire transfer, where you will have to fill a form, which you can request to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The refund will take place once the returned item reaches the manufacturer's warehouse and the item is inspected.
Free returns are limited to 2 per customer. After the second return, a $40 restocking fee will be charged.
You can feel confident that you are getting the best prices with us. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly (e-mail: email@example.com).
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc.)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax.
- If the item you are buying is a combo or a bundle, it has to be the exact same product combination for the Price Match Guarantee to apply.