Looking for the perfect Jonny Boat Bass 100 ready to get out and go setup complete with an electric trolling motor? We'll make it easy for ya with the Jonny Boats Bass 100 Fixed Jonny Pod Trolling Motor package. This setup comes with everything you need to get out on the water* including a Jonny Bass 100, Fixed Jonny Pod Trolling Motor and Beaver Tail Rudder Kit for hands free steering.
This package includes:
Bass 100 Hybrid Kayak Boat
The Bass 100 borrows from the classic “Jon” boat concept, an open platform to build upon as they did in the “good ‘ol days”, when DIY (do-it-yourself) was not a hobby, but a way of life. Jonny Boats blends this classic concept with modern boat and kayak technology offering a highly customizable base model ready for multiple outfitting options whether you choose to paddle it or outfit with a motor. From DIY or ready-to-go off the shelf kits and individual accessories to adding your own outboard or trolling motor - the possibilities are endless. No matter how you do it, Go Your Own Way!
Base Model Features:
- Deck rod storage & rod tip protection
- Sturdy molded bow handle
- Removable sonar & electronics pod
- Open bow storage area
- Gunwale UNI-Track accessory rails
- Adjustable foot pegs
- Cup holder
- Soft foam stand pads
- Integrated sturdy carry handles
- Jonny EZ Rider forward & aft + height adjustable seating system
- Unique & stable planing hull
- Two flush mounted rod holders with rod leash
- Hull inspection port
- Stern UNI-Track accessory rails
- Oversized tankwell storage area w/bungee tie-down
- Rudder ready*
- Outboard & trolling motor transom mount area*
- Drain plug
- Length: 10’ (305cm)
- Width: 35.5” (85cm)
- Base Weight: 77lbs (35kg)
- Capacity: 400lbs (181kg)
- Gas Powered Outboard Rating: 2.5hp
- Electric Powered Outboard Rating: 3hp
Fixed Jonny Pod Trolling Motor
The Fixed Jonny Pod Trolling Motor features a 40lb thrust electric motor with variable speed control powered by a 12V battery* with forward and reverse propulsion. Installation is required.
VMAX V20-600 DEEP CYCLE BATTERY
The V20-600 Deep Cycle, High performance AGM Battery is the perfect battery for bow mounting on your Bass 100.
- Nominal Voltage - 12V
- RC (min) - 40
- CCA - 190
- MCA - 240
- Terminal Posts - 6mm (INCLUDED)
- Dimensions - 7"w x 3"d x 6.6"h
- Weight - 13lbs
- Charging Current - 1.5A - 7A
- Charging Voltage - 14.4V - 14.9V
- Float Voltage - 13.5V - 13.8V
Recommended Charging Options:
- AC Chargers: Any Quality Brand AGM- Smart & Microprocessor controlled- charger with the recommended specs above can be used. Battery Charger Guide.
- Alternator: 14V-15V.
- RV Converter: 14V-15V.
- Solar Panel: 35W-110W.
- Wind Turbine: 35W-110W.
- Charge Controller: 2A-30A
WARNING: Do not use a charger with smaller amperage than the recommended Charging Current shown above. Maintainers should ONLY be used to maintain a fully charged battery but NEVER as a charger.
Operating Temperature Range:
- Discharge: -4~140F
- Charge: 14~140F
- Storage: -4~140F
- Cycle use: -30mV/C
- Standby use: -20mV/C
Beaver Tail Rudder Kit
The Beaver Tail Rudder kit is the perfect companion to the Fixed Jonny Pod Trolling Motor for hands free steering. The oversized rudder blade’s action is controlled by a set of foot controls (included with the kit) so that you can focus on fishing! Installation is required.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 2 to 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If financing is used (Klarna, Quadpay)
If any form of financing was used for the purchase of the item(s), the item will typically take between 4 to 9 business days to ship from the manufacturer's warehouse.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order (unless Klarna or Quadpay are used). We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations and refunds:
All returns are for free (EXCEPT FOR "BOATING AND MARINE" ITEMS). If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the person who made the purchase (the credit card holder). For refunds, we make a wire transfer, where you will have to fill a form, which you can request to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The refund will take place once the returned item reaches the manufacturer's warehouse and the item is inspected.
Free returns are limited to 2 per customer. After the second return, a $40 restocking fee will be charged.
You can feel confident that you are getting the best prices with us. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly (e-mail: email@example.com).
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc.)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax.
- If the item you are buying is a combo or a bundle, it has to be the exact same product combination for the Price Match Guarantee to apply.